Cucumber Spinach Noodles (Vegan)

10:50 PM


Hello, folks! Three days ago, Lush (my guinea pig) passed away and it broke my heart. I still couldn't believe she's gone. She was my only raw vegan friend who happily made UFO noises every single time she'd hear the fridge open. Lush loved cucumbers so much that sometimes I think we overfed her with them until she got sickly. Lesson learned, I should never own a pet again not that I'm bad at taking care of pets, I just wouldn't stop sobbing when they die. In honour of my little piggy friend, here's my all-time favourite cucumber spinach noodles recipe with a sweet chilli sauce. It's a very simple dish with big flavours and I think anyone with a fancy for Asian food would love this!

Also, I'm aware that this is my third food post in a row. Not sorry :-)

Ingredients you will need!

  • 2 Bundles of vegan spinach noodles
  • 1 Chilled cucumber; chopped & seedless
  • 3 tbsps. low-sodium soy sauce
  • 2 tbsps. brown sugar
  • 1 tbsp. vinegar
  • 1 garlic clove; minced
  • 1 tbsp. white sesame seeds
  • 1 tbsp. gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
  • optional: shredded nori

Instructions:
  1. Mix in the dressing ingredients: garlic, gochujang, sesame seeds, vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce.
  2. Boil water and dump in your noodles. Cook according to package. Mine called for two minutes and then drain. Throw in some ice cubes to cool the noodles.
  3. Plate your noodles, top with nori and cucumbers, and throw in your sauce.
AND YOU'RE DONE! Tada!

All the love, Regina




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so sorry about Lush! But this looks absolutely delicious, I've been trying to eat healthier lately ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe